Caravan Safari Kids
About Kids' Caravan Adventure at the Safari Park 2014
There are many people who do conservation work and you can be a Junior Conservationist!
This Caravan Safari, created specifically for kids, includes an animal presentation (for about 15 minutes prior to boarding) with a touchable animal and also takes you into two African field enclosures for an opportunity to feed giraffes.
Become immersed in the herds as you discover how we conserve animals and how you can help too, through games, props, hands-on activities, an animal feeding opportunity, and more.
This program will visit two of our African field enclosures in a Safari truck.
This tour has the opportunity to feed giraffes.
Many photo opportunities.
Subject to Change
- To book, please call Reservation Sales at 619-718-3000
- No service animals permitted on tour
- Admission is NOT included in the price of Kids' Caravan Safari and is required. Please ensure each guest has a valid Admission ticket or Membership.
- 6 (no exceptions)
- Adults must have a child to attend
- Participants 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a paid adult
- Join-in Tour
- 1 - 15 guests per tour time.
Change / Cancel Policy
- Changes or cancellations are not permitted.
- 10 minutes before tour departure time
- Location: Safari Park Caravan Outpost
- NOTE: Please allow suffient time for travel to the Safari Park, parking, and to find Check In location inside park. Allow additional time for busy holiday periods.
- Daily; 2 Hours; times vary.
- Late guests will be admitted only up to 5 minutes past advertised tour time.
- A nominal parking fee is paid upon arrival.
Program Advisements (Mandatory)
- NO Selfie sticks
- Sunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat are recommended
- No food or beverages allowed (bottled water ok; iced water provided)
- No large or bulky camera equipment such as tripods or large camera bags.
- Safari Park reserves the right to re-route or cancel any tour due to inclement weather, animal health, or safety concerns.
- Proof of children's ages may be required.
- Maximum 1 adult required for every 2 children
- Maximum 1 child required for every 2 adults
- Ages 16 and 17: no accompanying adult required; cannot be chaperone for riders ages 6 - 15 years.